My most popular posts at ZDNet in 2012 were, invariably, about Windows 8.
In fact, I continue to get emails every day asking questions about Windows 8 that I’ve covered in posts throughout the year.
So I decided to take the 10 questions I’m asked most often about Windows 8 and assemble the answers, along with links to articles that go into much greater depth on the topic.
Here’s the list:
- Is Windows 8 worth the upgrade?
- What should I know before I begin installing Windows 8?
- Where is the Start menu?
- What’s the difference between Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro?
- Are there any deals on upgrades?
- Can I use Windows 8 in a virtual machine?
- What happened to Media Center?
- What’s the point of Windows RT?
- Where can I find PCs with Windows 7?
- How do I downgrade to Windows 7?